In mid-April, you will be receiving a replacement MEMBERS1st debit or ATM card. Your card(s) will have a new look and new number, and will be mailed to the address listed on your MEMBERS1st account.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Your new card will include some
- Expect to receive your new card(s) in the mail.
- If you will be out of town during this time, please call us now to ensure you receive your new cards on time.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions that will be provided with your new cards.
- If you have not received your card by April 17th, please contact us.
A day or two after you receive your new card:
- Expect to receive a PIN mailer with the new PIN for your new card. If you wish to change your PIN, there will be a toll-free number included in this mailing.
Note: you will be required to enter the provided PIN before you can select a new PIN.
- You can activate & begin using your new card right away! You will need to activate your new card before using it. Call 1-800-543-5073 in the U.S. or 727-570-4888 collect from outside the U.S.
Monday, April 22:
- Last day to use your old debit or ATM card.
Tuesday, April 23:
- On this day, destroy your old debit or ATM card (it will no longer work). If you haven’t already activated & begun using your new card, you will need to do so.
If you have automatic payments setup with your current debit card, you will need to notify those companies (i.e. internet service providers, health clubs, etc.) of your new card number and expiration date to ensure your payments are not missed.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 800-245-6199 or email email@example.com.