New Home Search Checklist
Before searching for a new home, there are some steps you should take to make the process simpler, and to ensure you’re ready to buy.
- 1) Visit www.annualcreditreport.com to pull & review a copy of your credit report.
Contact us if you would like help reviewing your report, or for resources to assist you in cleaning-up any issues or discrepancies on your report.
- 2) Get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.
You’ll need to gather some documents prior to your prequalification:
• 2 years’ worth of tax returns
• proof of income
• proof of assets
- 3) Schedule an appointment with Mark Piper (NMLS #108354) or Sonia Lopez (NMLS #1581053) to get pre-qualified.
Mark & Sonia, our Mortgage Loan Officers, will walk you through every step of your loan pre-qualification!
- Once you’re pre-qualified, it’s time to begin your home search!