Deciding on the right type of mortgage for your home is a big decision – and we’re here to help you every step of the way!
You Have Options
Our member-friendly mortgage options include great rates, low fees, and easy financing, all with home loan experts who can answer your questions and guide you toward the best option.
- FHA – Gift funds allowed
- Conventional 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 year fixed terms
- VA – No down payment required
- USDA – 100% financing
- First-time home buyers
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Not sure what to expect when you apply for a mortgage loan? View & print our “Mortgage Applicant Information” document.
- Contact us for current rates, or call Mark at 515-867-2718 for details.
- Print an Information Sheet
Home Buyer Education
The housing marketing is booming and it’s a seller’s market. Members who are planning to buy a home need to be financially prepared to make an offer.
New Home Search Checklist
Before searching for a new home, there are some steps you should take to make the process simpler, and to ensure you’re ready to buy.
- 1) Visit www.annualcreditreport.com to pull & review a copy of your credit report.
Contact us if you would like help reviewing your report, or for resources to assist you in cleaning-up any issues or discrepancies on your report.
- 2) Get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.
You’ll need to gather some documents prior to your prequalification:
• 2 years’ worth of tax returns
• proof of income
• proof of assets
- 3) Schedule an appointment with Mark Piper (NMLS #108354) or Sonia Lopez (NMLS #1581053) to get pre-qualified.
Mark & Sonia, our Mortgage Loan Officers, will walk you through every step of your loan pre-qualification!
- Once you’re pre-qualified, it’s time to begin your home search!